Friday, June 8, 2007

Wanna Come?

The Phenomenal Mo Abudu is recording an episode of the show everyone is talking about! Moments with Mo, which shows on Mnet! There;s going to be an 'Oprah-kind' audience of 50 brilliant women - and I just decided maybe those in blogosphere who grace my blog with their presence might want to attend (think of it like a gift pack for subscribing to my blog!) so I have got some spaces reserved.

If you want to be part of that recording this sunday, send me a mail at chude@justice.com ASAP. I would also really want a majority of that reserved space to be above 30 ...

I will update properly asap - my major deadline is out of the way ... PRAISE the Lord!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chude, i have sent you two mails about this since yesterday and i havent heard anything from you yet. I REally wanna come!