Friday, February 16, 2007

I know, I know!

Hallo!

I'm SO SO sorry I haven't posted anything new. It's rude, I know! It's the Lagos madness - I have been trying to do a million things all at the same time, and the traffic is senseless!!!

In the meantime, those of you calling me privately and sending me emails to get the gist of the 'make-or-break' meeting with Miss Girlfriend on sunday, shame on you! If I want to talk, I will blog about it. Luckily for you, I want to talk!

I'm in Lagos now. PLENTY Gist: Good, very good, bad and very ugly. On my way to the Miccom Resorts now for the Awards Winners Party; so once i get there, you'll get the download, by tomorrow!

But if you want to hear me shoot my mouth off, you can check out my last article on the Just Jisting column of the Awards website: http://www.thefuturenigeria.com/noticeboard/just-jisting/2007-01-28/ as well as all the inside gist from the event. I hope the Web guy has downloaded the pictures by now sha...

Take care people, and thanks for all the comments!

1 comment:

UnNaked Soul said...

ol'boy see gist... LOL
anyways, I have Future Awards on CoolDigest (www.cooldigest.com), I've been quite lazy in the last 40days...

Keep my posted.. cheers